- An acknowledgement will be sent within two working days stating when to expect a response.
- Your complaint will be investigated by the relevant service manager and you will receive a response from the Executive Support Unit within ten working days.
- If necessary we may need to contact you to obtain further information to assist us in the investigation.
- If you are not happy with our response, you may write to us with your reasons within ten working days of receiving it, to request a further review.
- When further contact is received setting out the reasons you remain dissatisfied it will be acknowledged within two working days.
- The complaint will be investigated by a Head of Service or Director and the response will be sent to you from the Executive Support Unit within twenty working days.
- If the complaint is complex the investigation may take longer, but we will keep you informed and will let you know the reasons for any delay.
You can submit a complaint via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing to Customer Feedback, Thanet District Council, PO Box 9, Cecil Street, Margate, Kent, CT9 1XZ or contact us by telephone:- (01843) 577000.
If you are not happy with the result of this process then you may wish to contact the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.