Job support and training
Employment support to Thanet residents
Thanet Step up Project has been providing FREE training opportunities and employment support to Thanet residents within Thanet community settings such as community halls and centres for 6 years.
We also provide Job Club facilities in both Margate and Ramsgate with qualified staff to assist with CV writing, job applications and we have Lap tops available for job searching.
Accredited and Introduction to; courses are available FREE to those who are over 19 years of age and either unemployed or only working part time.
- Emergency First Aid at Work – ACCREDITED
- Food Safety Level 2 – ACCREDITED
- Manual Handling Level 2 – ACCREDITED
- COSHH – ACCREDITED
- Introduction to; Counselling, dementia awareness, health & social care and more
- Self Confidence
- Healthy Eating
- Beginners IT and Next Level IT
- Craft Card making
Employability workshops include interview skills, application form completion and more
Text or Call: 07920 085 517, (If I am unable to answer a message can be left and the call will be returned asap) or Email: Debra.Jennings@THANET.GOV.UK