Your Leisure Sport Foundation Talent Programme is aimed at supporting top local sport people by allowing free training at Your Leisure facilities.
The scheme is open to all sports people (including those with disabilities) who meet the following criteria:
Applicants must perform at County or Regional level which can be recognised in any of the following ways (not including school sport) and reside within facility District boundaries. (Currently Dover and Thanet):
- Part of a County and/or Regional team or squad.
- Successful in any County or Regional age group competition (top 10 finish) in the last 12 months.
- Ranked within the top 10 on their official governing body rankings table. (County Level)
- Have a FANS membership (Free Access for National Sports People).
- A £10.00 administration fee will be applicable.
National Governing Body verification & confirmation that applicants meet the above criteria must be submitted with the application for membership.
Please click the button below to find out more information:
Your Leisure Sports Foundation/