Error loading MacroEngine script (file: TDCMiniSearchwithdropdown.cshtml)

Business rates refunds

  • Business rates refunds

If you have overpaid business rates on your account, or if your circumstances have changed meaning you are in credit with your business rates, you can request a refund. All refunds are sent by BACS into a bank account.

Completing the form does not guarantee that you will receive a refund. We will check your account to see if you are in credit and whether a refund can be issued.

If you owe business rates for previous years or you owe money on another account, we will be unable to give you a refund and the money will be used to go towards the amount you owe.

Apply for a business rates refund