Error loading MacroEngine script (file: TDCMiniSearchwithdropdown.cshtml)

What services do you provide for council tenants and leaseholders?

Services provided by the council for its tenants

Apply for the Housing Register

Apply for a mutual exchange

Apply for a transfer

Rent a garage


Services provided by East Kent Housing

If you are a council tenant or leaseholder, East Kent Housing manages your landlord services on behalf Thanet, Canterbury, Dover and Shepway councils.  

Leaseholder help and advice

If you have bought a flat from the council, you become a leaseholder.  Any future purchasers of the flat will then become the new leaseholder from the council.

For information and advice, visit the East Kent Housing web site, Leaseholder Services.

East Kent Housing logo