Page links found under Road closures

        Road closures

        Please note Thanet District Council only provide Road Closures for events. If you are enquiring about a Road Closure for works then please contact Kent County Council Streetworks. Closing a public road, footway, footpath or verge without a lawful closure order is illegal. Along with Kent Police and Kent Highways we review road closure requests […]

        Did you find this page useful?