Page links found under mutual exchange

Mutual Exchange FAQs

If you’re an existing social housing tenant you may be able to mutually exchange with another existing social tenant. You are a social housing tenant if your landlord is a council or a housing association. Visit Homeswapper for more information. You can register here as well. When you register you can say what sort of […]

Did you find this page useful?

  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.