We are aware that the following roads have not had collections:
During week beginning Monday 22 July 2019 we were unable to complete:
Tuesday 23 July
- Homestead Close, Margate – Blue/ Red & Food – Access Issues
- Walpole Road, Margate – Black & Food – Access Issues
- Charlesworth Drive, Birchington – Green – Operational Issues
- Epple Road, Birchington – Green – Operational Issues
- King Edward Road, Birchington – Green – Access Issues
Monday 22 July
- Wherry Close, Broadstairs – Black – Access Issues
- Kent Terrace, Ramsgate – Black – Access Issues
- Farrar Road, Birchington – Green – Operational Issues
- Cornford Road, Birchington – Green – Operational Issues
- Linington Road, Birchington – Green – Operational Issues
- Stone Barn Avenue, Birchington – Green – Operational Issues
We will return to these roads as soon as resources allow. Please leave your bins at the boundary of your property until collections are completed.*
*Please note: our recollections are picked up by one vehicle and all waste is mixed together. If you have recycling and would prefer it to be recycled please take your bin in and keep until your next scheduled recycling collection.
If your road is not listed above please click on the link to report your missed bin.
We will only collect your missed bin if it is reported before the end of the next working day after your collection was due. If it is reported after this day we will not be back to collect it until the next scheduled collection
Missed garden waste recollections
If your road is listed above we are aware you collection has been missed and will collect the following day. If your road isn’t listed please use the link above to report your missed collection.