Updated FAQ's on seaweed on our coastline - | View here | Last updated: August 21, 5:30 pm


        Page links found under roads

        Street collections regulations

        Guidance Companies that are requesting street collections and mobile displays require permission to work on the highway and will be charged a fee for the permit. You must have a permit to make a charitable collection, promote a service or collect data from persons in any street or public place within Thanet District. Applications for […]

        Did you find this page useful?