We use cookies on your computer or mobile device to help make this website better. You can find out what Cookies we use and how you can change your settings here. Our Data Protection Policy has been updated.

By closing this window, we’ll assume you’re okay to continue.



        Page links found under benefits and support

        Universal Credit

        Universal Credit is a part of the government’s welfare reform changes. Universal Credit will eventually replace the following existing benefits and tax credits, which will instead be paid to you in a single monthly payment: Income Support Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance Income-related Employment and Support Allowance Housing Benefit Child Tax Credit Working Tax Credit Universal Credit […]

        Forms for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

        Claim form Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support claim form   Proof for your claim Submit proof to support your claim   Change of circumstances Tell us about your change   Discretionary Housing Payments (DHPs) Apply for extra help with your rent Apply for a DHP   Appeals and disputes Challenge a benefit decision Housing […]

        Your 2020 notification letters explained

        In March you’ll get a letter from us showing how much Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support you’ll get from 1 April 2020. If you’ve signed up to paperless notifications you’ll get an email with your letters attached on 9 March. If you still receive your letters by post you’ll get them after 9 March. […]

        Did you find this page useful?