Page links found under leaseholders

Gas safety

You must safety check your gas appliances every year Gas appliances that are left unchecked could become dangerous and leak carbon monoxide As a leaseholder it is a condition of your lease that you are responsible for maintaining and regular servicing of appliances.   Failure to carry out these checks may result in a breach of your lease […]

Council tenants and leaseholders services

Services provided by the council for its tenants Apply for the Housing Register Apply for a mutual exchange Apply for a transfer Rent a garage Report a repair Leaseholder help and advice If you have bought a flat from the council, you become a leaseholder.  Any future purchasers of the flat will then become the […]

Did you find this page useful?

  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.