Manston village consists of St Catherine’s church, the Jolly Farmer pub and residential properties. The village still retains the medieval hall house which is known as Manston Court. The properties attached are now available as holiday lets. There is a war memorial to those who serviced and died in the two world wars.
Adjacent to the village is an area that was used as Kent International Airport. The airport is now closed (May 2014) but still retains a number of the original buildings. Within the site boundaries are the RAF Manston museum and the Spitfire and Hurricane Memorial museum.
The Jolly Farmer pub was originally registered in 1738 and was a favourite with RAF Manston pilots from the Second World War onwards.
Parking is limited to on-street parking in the village.
No public toilet facilities within the village
The Jolly Farmer pub is open 7 days a week and has a small restaurant attached to the main pub, with an outside seated area.