St Nicholas At Wade
The village has two public houses, a 13th century church, a village hall, primary school and sports field (Bell Meadow) with a cricket pavilion. The main road is The Street – both pubs and the church are accessed from this road.
NB. the roads within the village are quite narrow and not suitable for large vehicles.
The village gets its name from the 13th century church of St Nicholas that dominates the skyline. The church is built in flint. The Sun Inn was built around 1900 of red brick. The Bell Inn was built in the 1600’s and has a roaring fire during the winter months.
The only parking available is on street parking. Please ensure consideration for residents when planning parking for any size crew.
There are no public facilities available within the village. Arrangements to use any local facilities would need to be done direct with the owners.