Thanet District Council is working to create a plan for the future of Ramsgate that supports a thriving town centre and the needs of local people. Having secured funding from the Future High Street Fund and High Street Action Zone, we now have a great opportunity to build on this through further funding and investment to:
- Create new and better employment;
- Enable local people to develop new skills for the economy of the future;
- Support local businesses to grow;
- Improve connections and make it easier to get around;
- Celebrate and invest in our Seafront, History and Heritage.
The Future Ramsgate Investment Plan will make the most of the town’s assets and deliver a shared vision to transform and regenerate the town.
To get involved you can take part in surveys to tell us what you think.