Address: Royal Esplanade Green, Royal Esplanade, Margate CT9 5EN
- Number 8/8A Bus
- Margate Train station – 23 minute walk
This is a large green enclosed open space with residential properties surround some of the site. This site is on a coastal road.
Site Area: 27,834.4m²
Size of Events
Type of Events:
- Active Recreation Sessions
- Two entrances with barriers. (Keys available from the Events Team)
- Pedestrian access either side of barriers
- Electricity: None
- Water Supply: None
- Public Toilets: None
- Parking – Site can be used for event parking and Free parking bays all along the side of the green Palm Bay Avenue
Tarmac pavement on Palm Bay Avenue leads onto grassed area.
If it is a wet season, an event organiser maybe given two weeks’ notice from TDC that they will not be able to use the site. Therefore event organisers will need to have a contingency plan for relocating their event in the circumstance of adverse conditions. If grass areas are damaged, the reinstatement cost for the grassed area would need to be reimbursed by the Event Organiser.
Grass can be affected by the usage. Events will be spaced out with two/three weeks in between enabling the surface to recover