Open Spaces Service Standard
Read the service standard document
The service standard document gives details of what you can expect from the Open Spaces service. The key principles are set out below.
What We Expect From Our Users:
- Please have respect for all users.
- Please do not graffiti or vandalise.
- Please ensure you clean up after your pet and dispose of waste correctly.
- Please dispose of your litter, including chewing gum in litter bins provided, or take your rubbish home with you.
- Please treat all furniture and play equipment with respect.
What Are Our Customer Care Values?
- We will handle your request promptly, grass cutting related problems will be dealt within 10 working days and emergency tree enquiries within 24 hours.
- We will provide a helpful and courteous services.
- We will fully protect your privacy and information about you will be treated as per Data Protection Procedure.
- We will undertake all work in the Cemeteries in a sympathetic and caring manner sensitive to the needs of the bereaved.