General advice for businesses
Even if your organisation does not have an up-to-date business continuity plan, it’s essential that you run through business continuity processes in the run-up to Brexit. Any consideration of business continuity should focus on the likely prolonged disruption and potential congestion that could result from Britain leaving the EU with no deal.
- Check your business continuity plans to mitigate possible disruption.
- Consider any risks to your supply chains.
- Consider any changes to tariffs and arrangements for export and imports of goods and services.
- Make contingency plans for keeping your business operating.
Leaving the EU means your business may need to prepare for change
- Kent County Council has published Brexit advice for businesses
- The Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce are running a series of BREXIT preparation workshops
- See the detailed information and advice from Government about how to prepare your business for EU Exit