Guidance for individuals
How Brexit will affect you
The UK Government has published information to assist individuals prepare for EU Exit. The information covers:
- Visiting Europe after Brexit – which includes passports, driving and travel, EHIC cards, pets and mobile roaming fees
- Work – includes workplace rights and working in the EU
- Environment – includes environmental standards and food labels
- Business and Industry – includes consumer rights, banking and selling online
- Education, training and skills – includes studying abroad and Erasmus+
Settled Status: Continue to live in the UK after it leaves the EU
If you are an EU citizen, find out more about the EU Settlement Scheme, including how and when you need to apply by visiting the GOV.UK pages: EU citizens in the UK.
You can get Assisted Digital support to use the EU Settlement Scheme online application form if you’re in the UK and do not have the appropriate access, skills or confidence to complete the form.