Check our live schedule below for missed streets during our collection round
If your road is listed below, we have unfortunately encountered a problem completing your collection.
You do not need to report this to us as a missed collection as we are already aware and will aim to return and complete your collection within 2 working days*.
If your road is not listed and your bin was presented outside your property by 6am and you are reporting before 5.30pm on the day after your collection please proceed to the bottom of the page to report this to us.
|St Mildreds Road, Minster||22/09/2023 at 11:01am||Blocked road|
|Crescent Road, Ramsgate||22/09/2023 at 6:56am||Blocked road|
|Dane Valley Road, Margate||20/09/2023 at 7:24am||Blocked road|
|Laleham Gardens, Margate||19/09/2023 at 10:28am||Restricted access|
|Leopold Road, Ramsgate||15/09/2023 at 11:24am||Restricted access|
|Bold Close, Ramsgate||15/09/2023 at 11:23am||Restricted access|
|The Grange, Ramsgate||15/09/2023 at 8:56am||Restricted access|
|The Grange, Ramsgate||15/09/2023 at 8:56am||Blocked road|
*Please note: our recollections are picked up by one vehicle and all waste is mixed together. If you have recycling and would prefer it to be recycled please take your bin in and keep it until your next scheduled recycling collection.
Frequently asked questions
If you create an account on the portal you will be able to see more accurate information about your collections. The portal is linked directly to our back office system meaning that if you report a missed collection this will be picked up immediately within our system. You will no longer have to complete a long form to report and can just click a button on the day of the missed collection.Permalink
You can create an account using your email address and secure password, or you can use your google or facebook account. Once you have signed up you can register your premises by looking up your address and adding the property. You can add up to 3 properties so you can also access collection information for example elderly relatives or tenants.Permalink
There are several reasons why a collection may not be able to be reported. The portal has live information from our vehicles and they will update the status of collections. The portal will show the current status of your collections. For example:
- Status: Bin not presented – this means that your bins were not presented at the boundary of your property by 6am on the day of your collection so when the crew came to collect the bin was not there. You will be unable to report this as a missed collection and we will not return to collect until your next collection day.
- Status: Non permitted items – this means that your bin contained items that are not permitted for that collection type. For example scrap metal in your recycling bin. You will be unable to report this as a missed collection and we will not return to collect until your next collection day and until the non permitted item is removed.
- Status: Collection not started – this means that we have not been to your property yet to collect your waste. This could be for various operational or access reasons. You will be unable to report this as a missed collection as we are already aware that this collection has not started and we will be back when we are able to do so.
If your bin has not been emptied and you are not eligible for a recall you should:
- take your waste back into your property boundary and keep until next collection
- take your waste to the Household Waste recycling centre
- arrange bulky waste collection, £26 for up to 15 sacks; schedule online
- take your waste recycling bring sites x 15 across the district for glass, paper and cardboard;
- remove any non-permitted items and present bin on next scheduled collection