Updated FAQ's on seaweed on our coastline - | View here | Last updated: August 21, 5:30 pm


        Thanet Film Office

        Thanet District Council
        Cecil Street
        Margate CT9 1XZ

        Direct Line: 01843 577050


        Please note that the Thanet Film Office is open from Tuesday to Friday

        Kent Film Office

        Kent County Council,
        County Hall,
        Maidstone ME14 1XX

        Direct Line 03000 422 000




        We work closely with the Kent Film Office to provide the best service we can. Kent Film Office can arrange your road closures and can assist with arranging permission for filming across Kent.

        Creative England

        Creative England is dedicated to the growth of the creative industries and supporting the industry. They can provide a free film office service to productions filming in England. They have regional representatives who can help with specialist local expertise for production in their areas.

        website: Creative England

        Help & support

        Did you find this page useful?