We use cookies on your computer or mobile device to help make this website better. You can find out what Cookies we use and how you can change your settings here. Our Data Protection Policy has been updated.

By closing this window, we’ll assume you’re okay to continue.


        When you come to the area please contact us to ask how we can help.  Over the years we have increased the number of local businesses who are happy to assist film crews with their projects – from the best fish and chips in the area to a building with a 1920’s original lift – we can help!

        To make a filming request please use this link to our online form.

        Road Traffic Management

        Kent Film Office has details on Road Traffic Management 


        Permits for under 18’s

        You will need to arrange a Child Performance Licence for child(ren) under 18. For information and licence please contact Kent Film Office

        Office space to rent:


        Commercial space to rent:

        Did you find this page useful?