We are now inviting business owners to register their interest in taking up a beach concession for the 2022 summer season and beyond. We will consider business plans for a range of ideas to include, but not limited to beachfront venues, watersports hire and retail outlets.
In your offer, the Estates team will be looking for:
- A workable business plan, a clear product offer and sound financial planning
- Consistent product quality, range of products and trading hours
- Environmentally considerate and sustainable business practice
- An attractive retail unit (with financial allowance to invest in a fixed unit if required)
- A full trading history
If your offer is accepted, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Risk assessments specific to your business/location
- Valid public liability insurance and employer’s liability insurance to the value of at least £5m
- Equipment safety certificates for seafront or water-based concessions
- Environmental food safety and hygiene certificates for food and drink concessions
To register your expression of interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of Friday 6 May. There is no guarantee that a business proposal will be regarded as acceptable or be acceptable in a particular location.