Make a booking enquiry
Please check the availability calendar below to see if your desired date is available.
The hire fee for the main hall includes the use of tables, chairs, access to stage area, toilets and kitchen (April 2022 – March 2023):
Minimum Charge for up to 2hrs.
£36.05 + VAT
Each additional hour or part thereof:
£15.45 + VAT
- Bus Route – Thanet Loop, 022 32, 8A and 932
- Margate Train Station approximate 40 minute walk
This community hall is situated on the corner of Millmead Road and Tenterden Way, Margate and comprises:
- Fully accessible building and toilet.
- Main hall and stage area.
- Small kitchen with water supply, hot water urn and fridge.
- Two unisex toilets.
- Baby changing facility
- Gas heating and electricity included in hire fee
- On street parking
Size of Events
- Maximum capacity of 100 people
- Any political rallies or demonstrations.
- For purposes which are illegal i.e. be they forbidden by law or unauthorised by official or accepted rules.
- For functions attended by people whose presence may cause civil unrest or division within the community.
- To an organisation or individual which has been banned by law.
- Electricity: Yes
- Water Supply: Yes
- Toilets: Yes
- Gas central heating: Yes
- Fully accessible building and toilet
- Several drop curb access points along Millmead Road