Address: The Dip, The Parade, Minnis Bay, Birchington CT7 9LX
- Bus Route 33 and 34 – stops on Canute Road which is a 5-10 minute walk
- Nearest train station is Birchington which is a 20-30 minute walk
This is a green open space. There is a children’s play area. The site is coastal and looks out sea. There are two greens. One green has a dipped area where activities could take place. Both greens are separated by Arthur Road, the second green is tree lined and flat.
Site Area: 9,673.2m²
Size of Events
Type of Events
- Active Recreation Sessions
- No Fun Fairs
- Electricity: No
- Water: No
- Parking: Free parking bays along the Parade & Minnis Bay Public Pay & Display Car Park at the end of the Parade
- Toilets: Located in Minnis Bay Car Park for opening times see here.
- Green with dip: drop kerb along Arthur Road
- Green – Drop kerb along Arthur Road
Engage Blast Events (Community activity event), Scripture Union (Community activity event)
If it is a wet season, an event organiser maybe given two weeks’ notice from TDC that they will not be able to use the site. Therefore event organisers will need to have a contingency plan for relocating their event in the circumstance of adverse conditions. If grass areas are damaged, the reinstatement cost for the grassed area would need to be reimbursed by the Event Organiser. The two greens are separated by Arthur road, however these are often both used by an event. Consideration of the highway must be taken and included in safety planning.