Address: Victoria Gardens, Victoria Parade, Broadstairs CT10 1QS
- Bus Route 38 is actually on Victoria Parade
- Nearest train station is Broadstairs and is a 10 minute walk
This is a green open space with a bandstand at one end. Victoria Gardens is situated at the top of chalk cliff tops overlooking Viking Bay the promenade runs along the side of it. This site is located at the bottom of Broadstairs town, running alongside Victoria Parade. There are cafes, bars, restaurants, residential properties and shops in close proximity.
Site Area: 2676.3m²
Size of Events
Type of Events
- Active Recreation Sessions
- Electricity: Yes
- Water Supply: Yes
- Toilets are located on; Viking Bay these are closed until further notice, and Victoria Gardens; Winter Opening times – 10:00am – 4:10pm (Disabled toilet only, open for all), Summer Opening Times – 8:00am – 7:20pm
- Tarmac footpaths and drop kerbs there is also sloped access surrounding the bandstand.
If it is a wet season, an event organiser maybe given two weeks’s notice from TDC that they will not be able to use the site. Therefore event organisers will need to have a contingency plan for relocating their event in the circumstance of adverse conditions. If grass areas are damaged, the reinstatement cost for the grassed area would need to be reimbursed by the Event Organiser.
Event organisers will need to consult with Broadstairs Town Council.
The Area surrounded by residential properties, consideration of noise generators and frequency of use need to be considered. A Leaflet drop will be required by Event organisers to residential properties and businesses.
Event organisers need to consider how they can incorporate local businesses into their event and ensure that they are not replicating the same offering.