Apply for a transfer to a new home

Thanet District Council maintains the Housing Needs Register, which is the ‘waiting list’ for people who apply for council housing in the district.

Council homes are advertised via Kent Home Choice  and to use this service you need to have filled in an application form and have been accepted on to the Housing Needs Register.

Visit the housing options section of the website for more details.

Help & support

Did you find this page useful?

  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.