Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Thanet District Council’s Tenant and Leaseholder Service
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (last updated 24 November 2020)
- Thanet District Council (TDC), Tenant and Leaseholder Service – Terms and Conditions for consultation surveys with prize draws.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) carefully. When entering a prize draw, we will assume you have read these T&C’s and agree to them.
- The prize winner(s) may be published in future promotional material.
- To be entered into the prize draw, you must complete all mandatory fields required in the survey.
- There is a limit of one entry per household. Tenants and leaseholders should only complete the survey once.
- Repeat entries will be discounted.
- Entry is free but the survey must be returned by the published deadline to be entered into the prize draw.
- The closing date of the survey stated in the promotional material must be adhered to and any entries after this will be discounted.
- Winner(s) will be drawn at random after the closing date, within 12 weeks (to allow for any necessary extension of deadline if required by Thanet District Council, Tenant and Leaseholder Service)
- The winner(s) will be contacted by telephone, and failing that, by email or letter to arrange delivery details.
- The prize draw is open to tenant(s) and leaseholder(s) of Thanet District Council that are named on a tenancy or lease agreement and are listed on the information systems held by TDC. Tenants and Leaseholders must reside in the United Kingdom only.
- If you complete a survey and are an Councillor or employee of Thanet District Council, we will record your responses but exclude you from any prize draw.
- All survey respondents must be aged 18 or over.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- TDC reserves the right to withhold prize money if a tenant or leaseholer’s rent, council tax and or service charge account is in arrears. Prize draw monies may instead be used as a credit on their account.
- This prize draw is being run by Thanet District Council’s Tenant and Leaseholder Service and we reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition webpage or literature.
The General Data Protection Regulations (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 2018 require us, Thanet District Council, as a data controller, to tell you in concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form how we will process your personal data.