Trading standards

Report a problem with a trader or product to Trading Standards by contacting Citizen’s Advice, who will pass the details to your local Trading Standards service:

Report a problem to Citizens Advice online

Call the Citizens Advice consumer service (CACS)  helpline on 03454 04 05 06(Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm)

Visit Citizens Advice online for more help

Help & support

Did you find this page useful?

  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.