Applying for a selective licence

Insert information here

Online licence applications are made through the Gov.UK website.

PLEASE NOTE: The form is also used for the licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO).  When you get to the application form it will be headed up with a reference to Houses in Multiple Occupation, but please ignore this as the form will allow you to choose a Selective Licence on page 2.


Renewal applications

Renewal applications can only be made if your current licence remains valid and has not yet expired.

If your licence has expired you must make a new application.

IMPORTANT: If your property is subject to the mandatory HMO licensing scheme, then you must make an application under that scheme. In such circumstances, your property will be excluded from selective licensing.

Did you find this page useful?

  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.