We use cookies on your computer or mobile device to help make this website better. You can find out what Cookies we use and how you can change your settings here. Our Data Protection Policy has been updated.

By closing this window, we’ll assume you’re okay to continue.


        Assisted collections

        Arrange an assisted collection

        Request help to put your bins out

        If you have a physical inability, illness or disability that means you are unable to put your bins or bags out for collection, you can request help.

        You will need to give the name of your doctor and address of the surgery on the online form.

        Help & support

        Did you find this page useful?