Latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Thanet
As of 19 July 2021 England has moved to Step 4 of the roadmap.
Everyone should be cautious while managing the risks as cases of COVID-19 remain high.
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check in with the NHS COVID-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
Find out how to stay safe and protect others