Find out more about your councillors
There are 56 Councillors in total.
The political composition is: 25 Conservative; 18 Labour; 7 Thanet Independents; 3 Green 2 Independents and 1 vacant seat.
You can view who your councillor is by using the My Neighbourhood tool or by clicking on the links below:
- Your councillors
- Cabinet Posts
- Members’ Allowances Scheme – current year
- Allowances paid to Members – previous years
- Find your councillor
- Your councillors alphabetically
- Your councillors by political party
- Your councillors by ward
- Full list of contact details
- Councillor attendance summary
- View councillors in a table
- Declarations of Interest for issues being raised at meetings
- Councillors appointments to Outside bodies.
- How much your Councillor gets paid?