This Grade II listed cinema was built in 1910 and was originally the Town Hall in Westgate-On-Sea. It now consists of three digital cinema screens all located on the ground floor. Built in a Swiss-Gothic style it was transformed in 1912 into the Town Hall Cinema.
Screen 1 – 297 seats, includes some wheelchair spaces
Screen 2 – 54 seats, includes some wheelchair spaces
Screen 3 – 32 seats
Pay & Display parking bays on-street immediately in front of the cinema. The cinema is close to a residential area where parking is at a premium. A unit base would have to be situated away from the immediate area.
The Cinema has toilet facilities within the building.
The Carlton has soft drinks, coffee, and snacks for sale on site. There are a number of cafés close to the cinema in Westgate, including Frederick’s Tea room which is on the right hand side of the cinema (opening hours 9:30 to 5:00).
Joanne Holmes, General Manager – Carlton Cinema
Telephone: 01843 834290