Report a problem on the roads

Kent County Council is responsible for roads and highways across Kent.

Report a problem on the road or pavement including:

  • street light faults
  • potholes
  • drainage
  • traffic signal faults
  • salt bins.


Thanet District Council is responsible for maintaining Double Yellow Lines and other waiting restrictions in Thanet.  If you have noticed lines which are faded and in need of being remarked you can report this to the Civil Enforcement Team on: car.parking@thanet.gov.uk

Help & support

Did you find this page useful?

  • This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.