We use cookies on your computer or mobile device to help make this website better. You can find out what Cookies we use and how you can change your settings here. Our Data Protection Policy has been updated.

By closing this window, we’ll assume you’re okay to continue.

** Due to an incident that has occurred in the Plains Of Waterloo, Ramsgate area, we are having trouble accessing surrounding roads for scheduled bin collections** | more information can be found here. | September 19, 10:30 am


        Abandoned vehicles

        Report an abandoned vehicle

        You can report an abandoned vehicle using our online form. Please check the vehicle is taxed by using the link below.

        How to check if a vehicle is taxed

        Vehicles which are untaxed and unused can be reported to us. We will either serve an abandoned vehicle notice to the vehicle or write to the last known registered keeper to establish whether the vehicle is actually abandoned. If it is we will arrange to have it removed.

        Please check here whether the vehicle is taxed before reporting


        How do I dispose of an old vehicle?

        If you have an old car to dispose of or surrender, please don’t abandon it in the street. Why not use Kent County Council’s Vehicle Surrender Scheme?

        KCC Contact Centre phone: 03000 41 73 73


        Did you find this page useful?