Reducing Food Waste Competition – March 2021 (Fresh Pod)
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions: Reducing Food Waste Competition – March 2021
- Promoter: Thanet District Council, Cecil St, Margate CT9 1XZ.
- The prize draw (“The Prize Draw”) is limited to one entry from each household and entrants must be over 18.
- Employees of Thanet District Council or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be picked at random and is final. Thanet District Council will not accept any appeals. The closing date is Monday 8 March 2021, 11:59.
- The draw will be held on Tuesday 9 March and Thanet District Council aims to contact the winner via Facebook message on Tuesday 9 March 2021.
- Full details for receiving your prize will be provided by Facebook message to the winner.
- Thanet District Council will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Thanet District Council.
- Thanet District Council will not accept any responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Thanet District Council retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- Thanet District Council does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Thanet District Council further disclaims liability of any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Thanet District Council for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Thanet District Council reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Thanet District Council in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence with be entered into.
- Thanet District Council shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the competition/prize draw you warrant and agree that Thanet District Council shall have no liability in relation to the prize provided via third parties, for example, sponsors.