The stone pier is known as the harbour arm and was built between 1812 and 1815. The lighthouse at the end of the pier was rebuilt in 1955. The Harbour Arm has a bar, cafés and galleries which are open daily during the summer months. Please check their individual websites for winter opening times. At the end of the pier looking out to the Margate seafront is a brass sculpture of a shell lady named ‘Mrs Booth’ – created by Ann Carrington in 2010.
The Harbour Arms – Micropub
Lighthouse Bar – Bar
BeBeached – Cafe
Margate Harbour Arm Gallery – exhibition space
Nearest car parking is privately run. Nearest council owned parking is in Market Street.
The Harbour Arm has a small public facility which is open throughout the year.
There are a number of cafés and restaurants nearby including Turner Contemporary, Harbour Arm and in the Old Town.
Telephone: 01843 260260 or be email email@example.com