Energy in the Home
Information about grants and schemes to make your home more energy efficient
If you are an energy supplier interested in providing energy efficiency improvements under the ECO (4) Flex scheme within Thanet District Council, you will need to submit a registration form along with supporting documents.
We are piloting delivery with our delivery partner EoN for six months till July 2024 and then would like to invite other suppliers to express their interest.
Once these have been received we would review these and then if satisfactory would undertake an MOU with the supplier.
Without an MOU Suppliers and associated installers must not use council branding or suggest that they are working on the council’s behalf. The use of the council’s name is expressly forbidden.
Please ensure your organisation is ready to prove:
- Compliance with Ofgem guidance and how it meets:
- PAS2030/2035 certification
- TrustMark registration
- Gas Safe Registration (if installing gas appliances)
- MCS certification (if installing renewables)
- Fraud prevention
- Customer complaints
- Health and Safety Standards
- Equal Opportunities
- National Minimum/Living Wage
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Generally
- Quality management and customer satisfaction policies
- Copy of your data protection policies
- Copies of insurance policies
- List of other local authority areas you are or have been delivering ECO3 or ECO4 in and any references you have from these council’s
If you are installer
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will signpost you to working with the Energy Suppliers
How to apply
Please fill in the form below, attach it along with all of the required documents and email it all to email@example.comPermalink
Find out more information about Bills, Energy Use and Debt
Find out more information about House Improvements and grants
Find out more information for Private Renters
Find out more information for Front Line workers